We are delighted to announce the appointment of our 2 new trainee representatives.
Dr Emma Louise England ST6 Anaesthetist email@example.com
Dr Matthew Devlin ST4 Anaesthetist firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Fellow Representative advert
We are looking for a clinical fellow representative for the GoalGM network. This maybe a clinical fellow, an MTI fellow, an SAS doctor or anyone in a training post in obstetric anaesthesia who does not hold a national training number
As a new network, we are looking for enthusiastic doctors to join the team; we are keen to progress collaborative work, share learning and improve knowledge and care across the region.
If this is something that would be of interest to you, we look forward to hearing from you! Please take a look at the job adverts below…
GoalGM – Group of Anaesthetists of Lancashire and Greater Manchester Clinical Fellow / Trust appointed anaesthetic representative advert
A region wide (Lancashire and Greater Manchester) obstetric anaesthesia network has recently been set up with the purpose of
- Enabling communication between the obstetric anaesthesia leads in the hospitals in the region
- Encourage shared learning across our region
- Support collaborative QI / research / audit across the region
- Enable signposting of useful information and links
- Provide contacts for enquiries about fellowship opportunities
A website with the domain address www.goalgm.net will be used as the portal for information.
A clinical fellow / trust appointed representative would be a great asset to this network. As such, the Group of Obstetric Anaesthetists of Lancashire and Greater Manchester is requesting expressions of interest for a representative.
This post is ideally suited to an anaesthetist who is undertaking an advanced year in obstetric anaesthesia training (or is planning on doing so) or who has a regular work commitment in obstetric anaesthesia.
The anaesthetist will work closely with the regional trainee representative and regional leads for obstetric anaesthesia.
They will have the following responsibilities
- Act as the regional link for fellows and trust appointed anaesthetists with an interest in obstetric anaesthesia
- Act as a regional fellow link with any OAA fellow network
- Lead on coordinating a learning zone topic for the OAA (more information from Kirsty Maclennan and Fiona Pearson OAA trainee representative)
- Help to organise 6 monthly regional obstetric M+M meetings
- Help to coordinate fellow / trust appointed anaesthetic engagement in region wide audit and quality improvement projects, linking in with clinical fellow / CESR / trust appointed networks
OAA trainee membership (this can be a new membership)
Interest in obstetric anaesthesia
Could all interested candidates please send a copy of their CV with a statement of interest to email@example.com
In your statement please demonstrate your commitment to obstetric anaesthesia and also please detail any proposals that you may have to make this network useful for clinical fellows / trust appointed anaesthetists across the region.
End date for submission Midday October 17th 2021
Please follow this link for more information on fellowship opportunities in the region.